JDAL Swing Library
JDAL Swing is a library that facilitates the development of Swing database applications but can be used as a general Swing component and binding library.
JDAL Swing can be useful in the following tasks:
- Creating forms with Java Swing
- Data binding between forms and domain models.
- Developing database front ends in Java
- Swing and JDAL Core integration
- Swing based components and Spring Framework integration
- General purpose Swing library
The library is focused in the domain model which is normally an Hibernate or JPA entiity. Given the considerable number of entities that could include even small applications, the library follows the following convention when naming beans in the application context. Although it isn´t mandatory, it is recommended to follow the process to simplify the configuration work.