JDAL - Contribute JDAL Project
Contributions are welcome!
There are several ways in which you can help.
JDAL is Open Source and Open Source depends very highly on contributions from the larger community, technically as well as financially.
If you are using JDAL consider donating to JDAL and help the project grow even further.
Translate documentation to other languages.
JDAL is not bug free. You may report bugs to our issue tracking system.
If you want to contribute code to JDAL, please, follow the steps below.
- Check our jira issue tracker and open a issue for the bug or improvement.
- Fork the master repository on github and create a branch named like the assigned issue
- Write your code on that branch. Remember that all new classes should include the apache 2.0 License.
- Use git rebase -i to rebase all commits to master
- Finally create a pull request
Use the support forum to help others, request a enhacement or make suggestions.
Let people know you are using JDAL
If you are using JDAL for your project and want to appear in this web, send me a email with information about it.